Realistic fireworks behind your foreground.
– Low CPU usage (explosions are prerendered)
– File size : 58kB + size of attached foreground
– Very easy to use, just move „Fireworks” folder into your project library and place proper MCs (fireworks container + foreground) on your scene.
– Fireworks animation is based on timeline so you can easily change scenario of explosions (time , emiter places), size of MC to fit perfectly to your website projects. You need to have basic knowledge about flash CS3 interface.
– You can add some extra layers over it like in preview
– No Action Script knowledge required
Sample pictures in preview come from www.morguefile.com where you can download lots of similar foregrounds for free. They are only for presentation purpose and are not subject of this sell. I attached one picture (3rd of 6 in preview) which is mine and you can use its to any purpose.
Created in Flash CS3, published as Flash 8 version.
If you need fireworks sounds this set might suit very well:
|Last Update||December 20, 2012, 4:43 pm|
|Opens With||Flash 8 (8+)|