From the Back Cover
- Get the most out of your new Galaxy S8
- Make videos, take photos, and share them with your contacts
- Personalize your phone’s settings and keep it secure
Check out the awesome features of the Galaxy S8!
If you’ve been eagerly awaiting all the cool aspects and new features of the Samsung Galaxy S8, then this is the perfect book for you! First, it shows you how to configure your phone and choose a carrier that maximizes the S8’s capabilities. Then, you’ll learn how to use the revamped touchscreen and interface. Look over existing capabilities and ways to expand your phone’s potential—all in a way that makes sense and is easy to understand.
- Important security guidance
- Safe charging tips
- Text, talk, and email tips
- Help for former iPhone users
- Find the coolest apps
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Music and movie magic
- Buddying up with Bixby
About the Author
Bill Hughes is a veteran marketing strategy executive who has worked for Xerox, Microsoft, IBM, General Electric, Motorola, and US West Cellular. He has led initiatives to develop new products and solutions, and has written articles for several wireless industry trade magazines, as well as for USA Today and Forbes.