From the Back Cover
- Set up and start using your new tablet
- Use email and send text messages to stay in touch
- Play games, watch movies, and read books
Enter the Galaxy and fall in love
The Galaxy Tab is an amazing gizmo. Part smartphone, part computer, and all remarkable, your Samsung Galaxy Tab is loaded with cool new features like the DeX desktop and a high-tech S-pen. Add navigation, music, video, and camera capabilities and you have just about everything your heart desires. And this book is your guide to the Galaxy! Learn to network your tablet, add apps and widgets, navigate with Maps, chat with Skype, and take your communication, entertainment, work, and play to a stellar level.
- Galaxy set-up and navigation
- Creating and editing text
- Managing contacts and email
- Placing a phone call with Hangouts™
- Your social (media) life
- Finding your way
- Shooting photos and videos
- Keeping your Tab secure
About the Author
Dan Gookin combined his love of writing with his gizmo fascination nearly 30 years ago to produce more than 160 informative, entertaining books demystifying technology. Perhaps his most famous is DOS For Dummies, published in 1991, which became the world’s fastest-selling computer book and launched the entire For Dummies franchise.